Friday, May 17, 2013

We are not DEAD!! I am just trying to redeem my Blog from the dead so don't go away my friends. To catch you up to speed I'll do a brief time line summary for the last year.

Todd--is still working as a Nurse at same hospital he started out of college nearly two years ago. He's recently decided to go back to school for his Doctorate.
Elizabeth--will be 5 in October and has her last year of preschool this fall. Loves doing art and swimming in any condition.
Emma--is working on becoming a BIG GIRL. Got rid of the binky and now working on the potty training bit for the  time being. We'll see how it goes...right now she just goes because its a guaranteed sucker if she actually performs her duties. She's a riot and loves the "limelight."
Me--I am just doing the daily grind and always counting down the days to our next vacation to anywhere.

No comments: