Friday, October 15, 2010

Pumpkin Patch 2nd B-day!


Elizabeth had a blast at the Pumpkin Patch this year for her birthday. Her cousins as well as some friends came along as well and she fit right in with the big girls as usual. Unfortunately, her spacey mother forgot the camera so what few pics I have were taken from my phone and are somewhat lacking to say the least. The best one I did manage turned out fuzzy because like her parents, E doesn't like to have her photo taken so needless to say she wouldn't hold still long enough. She picked out a pumpkin just her size and was so excited she just kept running up and down the dirt path.
The poor kid probably got confused after being sung happy birthday to on 3 different days that weekend. Yes, I know she's only 2 but they celebrate birthdays a little differently in my Husbands family...IT"S YOUR BIRTHDAY WEEKEND EXTRAVAGANZA!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lizzy said...

happy birthday darling E!!

CHS officers said...

Can I make a suggestion? Make your pictures bigger! I can't see any of them!

jenn said...

Hilarious....we have birthday weekend extravaganzas at our house too! This year mine has actually lasted the whole month and it continues into November so I have broken a record! The BIRTHDAY MONTH EXTRAVAGANZA!! YAY!!

Todd said...

Kilee, Can i make a suggestion? Click on the picture and it will open the full picture. Do you need glasses. I know you are getting older but not that old.