Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Couple Of Things

We're back to school I am excited to knock this one out of the park! Only Two semesters to go and I will be done. I could not have gotten this far with out the help of our families and friends. Especially our parents, they have been a great support to us.

On a different note, we have been having family home evening. Last night was a bust! After we sang a song and had opening prayer, it was all down hill from there. E just lost it, she started to freak out! Screaming and crying for no reason. She has been doing that a lot lately. Spanking doesn't work on her, so she ends up in time out in our room for a couple of minutes and by the sound of it you would think we are beating that kid. She is screaming like a banshee. We had to give it the old college try!

Lastly, this weekend Elizabeth got a new "big girl" bed. The battle over bedtime still rages. Last night I didn't feel like listening to her scream for 20 min so I laid down next to her and rubbed her back a little. After I did that, she started to rub my arm and my face with her little hand. I finally had to lay on the floor so she would go to sleep. But those moments are keepers!

No comments: