Thursday, May 13, 2010

Update. It about $%#@ time!

Alright Liz I know we are huge slackers! But school is out and I now have a little time to update our blog.

First and foremost Jenny is doing well she is a great mother and keeps Elizabeth out of my hair when I need to study. I always knew should be a great mother. She had plenty of training from her older siblings children. She keeps the house clean as much as you can with a 19 monther walking around behind you and destroying everything you have cleaned or folded. She is always at task for her church calling she has 2, scouting (Yuk) and visiting teaching coordinate and she is way better at doing her visiting teaching than I am at my home teaching.

As for me, School is out and I don't know what to do with myself. I will commence with a job search shortly and that is always fun. I need a job for the summer. This semester was a wild ride. We had some up and downs but all in all I manger to accomplish all. There were a few times I thought I was going to have to go my backup plan, plus sized male modeling. After nursing that sounded like the second most masculine profession i could get into. Let be honest look at this face it screams money maker. Do they just have head models, just a question?

The summer adventures being, I am sure Jenny will get up to UT as much as possible this summer. Maybe I can make it also and that is all I have to say about that! (as always please for give spelling and grammar error as English is my second language after DUH!)


1 comment:

Lizzy said...

it IS about time! I sent jen an email like two weeks ago - still no response. i am glad to know you guys are still alive! congrats on having school over for a bit. and jen, no surprise she is an incredible mom. miss you guys!