Thursday, May 27, 2010

Caketastrophe

Here is how it went down. Yesterday I was helping a friend in our ward bake some cakes for a wedding cake she is decorating. I am watching TV waiting for Jenny to come home from scouts so I could frost the cakes. Suddenly I am aware that E. has gone missing and it's very quiet. I proceeded to hunt her down to see what mischief she has engaged in, it did not take me long to find out. I was in the area of the kitchen when I heard "yummy.... yummy.....yummy! I rounded the corner to find E. on the table enjoying some freshly baked chocolate cake. I wish I would have taken a photo of her on the table consuming the cake.

Before







After

2 comments:

CHS officers said...

Todd... just so you know... if you would have actually been watching your child instead of watching the TV she probably wouldn't have ended up in the cake... just a thought

Todd said...

Real nice Kilee, real nice. you will see when you have kids that it is impossible to watch them all the time. Your day will come and I will laugh. See you in a little while! I will have my revenge.