Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Banged Up Wednesday!

Today has been a slightly exciting day! Here's how it went down. I was at home and had just finishing working out and was about to get into the shower when i received a call from Jenny. She had been swimming at a ward members home. I thought that she was calling to tell me she was on her way home. Much to my chagrin she, informed me that she had been in an accident. She was so calm about it at first. I thought that she had just backed into somebody, but i was wrong yet again. She was turning left and did not see the car to her left and was side wiped. Much to my relief, Jenny, new baby,Elizabeth and my niece Nikelle are all well and safe. I am truly grateful that God was watching over them. The car is at the repair shop and we are going to be paying higher car insurance premiums but I don't care. I would take that over injury any day. Gratefully the lady involved in the accident does not have any major injuries. We didn't take photos before they towed the car. But it wasn't that bad as far as i can tell. Side air bags deployed and i would say they have to come out fast and furious to rip the ceiling fabric like that. So anyway Jenny, E and the Fetus are all well. I am off to get a rent a car.

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

BUMMER!! So glad everyone is safe though.