Sunday, June 13, 2010

Why the Toilets! Rated P, for... well you'll see why

Preface: Readers discretion is advised as there is discussion of adult content. In this post you will come across words that my not sit well with you. I have offered three options as follows: pooh, stinkies, bio waste. You are free to use which ever word you would like. There is more explanation below.

I am not sure why E. loves to play with all manner of disgusting materials. Mostly her “stinkies” (pooh, bio wastes)! (Background, this is the word that my other brother in law Travis's family uses for pooh, because the word pooh is akin to some of the most vial language in the universe.) We have had many occasions where she has played in the toilet. I believe the attraction there is the water.

Last week while visiting my parents she managed to get in their room then their bathroom and finally you guessed it the toilet. Gross! My sister yells down the stairs, that E. is eating TP from the toilet. Did I say gross because I believe it bears repeating? I am getting light headed just thinking about it. A few days later we visiting my sister home where, she is actually feeding us more than rice or browned ground beef. (Family joke) We are eating and E. is playing with her cousin Capri, yes like the three quarter length pants that mostly women wear, sometimes metrosexuals and often hippies. Well back to my point. As... we are eating my brother in law takes Brinnley to the restroom. On his travels from the dining room to the restroom he stubbles upon some “stinkies” (pooh, bio wastes) so we all jump up from dinner and head to the hall to solve the mystery of the rogue “stinkies” (pooh, bio wastes). We all start to examine our children to find out how this “stinkies” (pooh, bio wastes) has come to reside on the carpet. I start to examine E. and much to my relieve she is not the problem and with even greater joy I find that she has not tried to examine the “stinkies” (pooh, bio wastes) with her hands. She did manage somehow to get some on her crocs. But with a little soap and water the “stinkies” (pooh, bio wastes) was eradicated from the shoe. Capri is the culprit. My sister Jamie forgot to put a diaper back on her after changing her earlier in the day. This was due to the preparation of dinner and well shopping.

These are just two of the many nasty “stinkies” (pooh, bio wastes) incidents that we have endured, will yet in endure and hope to endure.

Jamie steaming the carpet after the incident.




1 comment:

Russells said...

Oh my gosh! I am dying right now that is hilarious. Good Times.